Friday, August 17, 2007

Stupidity it seems, begets further stupidy.

I'm having a bad fucking day today I've decided. It started with insufficient sleep, followed by not getting enough done, followed by the kind of stupidity I can't understand, followed by the news of further stupidity I can't even begin to comprehend.

Luckily I've reacquainted myself with Nine Inch Nails, at very high volume, which is slowly ebbing away the pain and frustration of my day.

Most of my pain stems from having waaaay too much to do, and no time in which to do it, but the icing on the cake was the news that I may not have quite escaped the FUCKING IDIOT that used to work for us till last Monday, whom I consider the bane of my last two years' existence.

Luckily we're not re-employing him, so it's not my fucking problem anymore, but the company we do a lot of work for, well, their enviro's want to bring him on as their "GIS" guy apparently. The only thing this guy knows less about than geology is GIS, but he probably still knows more than them. Oh well, as I said, no longer my problem, though I'm sure it will become my problem... sigh.

I feel better after that rant :) NIN is helping too :) It's a shame Super Audio CD never really took off, they're awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Kimba said...

It always works out that way. When there is someone you want to get rid of it seems like they are ALWAYS there no matter what you do. Even when you think you got rid of them, out of the blue they just pop the hell up out of nowhere.

8/19/2007 05:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home