Tuesday, August 07, 2007

personality

I was sent an email today directing me to the following website:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

by entering the result into google and running a search you can find out what it means, the result from personalitypage.com seems to be about right, not that I checked others, but this one seems to be free of advertising, and by my reasoning a website that doesn't advertise can't be completely full of shit.

The results seem surprisingly accurate, and although I'm still skeptical, it's hard to argue with results. So what do you reckon? Accurate? What personality type are you?

Oh, and If you're wondering, I'm an INFJ.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think this test is pretty good. I am an INTP and Brad is INTJ.

8/11/2007 05:14:00 pm  
Blogger Northern musings said...

hey Valdi, I too am infj - must be genetic...

8/12/2007 05:41:00 am  
Blogger Maja said...

I came out ENFP:
slightly expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Sometimes I didn't know what to answer... as if I didn't know my own personality. Weird.

8/12/2007 02:08:00 pm  
Blogger Maja said...

Hey, I looked it up. I'm a champion! Yeah!

8/12/2007 02:10:00 pm  
Blogger Ms. Kimba said...

I am ESFJ...sounds ok to me!

8/15/2007 07:31:00 pm  
Blogger Maja said...

Hm, I took the test again.. I'm INFP, which seems a lot more like me than the other one. Jason did it and he's iNFj which seems very much like him. He thought it was crap though! hehe

9/06/2007 10:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home